Tuesday, February 23, 2010

First Post

Hi Everyone,
I will just give you a quick update about what has been happening the last couple of weeks.
I was officially accepted by Advancing the Gospel in Angola on February 19th. I am now truly beginning to get things together. I am mailing letters and prayer cards out this week. I will also be working on general paperwork. I am planning on taking my dog, Tiko, with me so I am also working to set that up as well. My sister Sara is going to Angola this summer for a missions trip so we will be going out together.We fly out of Greensboro May 31st and get to Windhoek, Namibia on June 2nd where my aunt and uncle will be there to me us to drive us to Angola so that my dog won't have to fly in another plane.
Please pray that I can get everything together and not forget that He is my strength and that I am to rely on Him.
Thanks.
I will do my best to keep everyone posted on what is going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment